REPORT WORKPLACE CONCERN HOTLINE
Critical Incident Reporting For Your Organization
What you don’t know, can hurt you. In every organization, employees can encounter unprofessional, unsafe or unethical situations. Your employees are the eyes and ears of your workforce - are you giving them a place to report workplace concern?
Our Voice Your Concern Report Line is simple to use—and it’s effective. Not a complaint line, Voice Your Concern gives your employees a toll-free, confidential number to report workplace concerns such as:
- Harassment and discrimination
- Respect-related concerns
- Workplace violence or threats
- On-site substance abuse or environmental threats
- Fraud, waste or theft
- Customer or management relations concerns
- Legal compliance issues (SOX, OSHA, DOT, ADA, HIPAA, FMLA, EEOC)
Compliance With Sarbanes-Oxley Requirements
The Voice Your Concern Report Line gives added protection by offering employees a safe, anonymous phone line for addressing concerns. The report line also ensures publicly traded companies comply with Sarbanes-Oxley.
How Does The Voice Your Concern Report Line Work?
Our experienced representatives will ask callers a series of questions to establish the issue and nature of their concern. The information is then reported confidentially to your management team, helping you establish and maintain a work environment that is safe and respectful to both employees and customers.
Voice Your Concern is an affordable way to place a positive influence on your work environment—and a high value on your organization’s integrity.
AFFORDABLE. SAFE. SMART.
- Anonymous employee report line
- Highly affordable while supporting best practices efforts
- Meets Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Proactive intervention of unprofessional behaviors
- Strong risk management tool
- Added protection against consequences from sexual harassment, discrimination, substance abuse, fraud and workplace violence
- Telephonic support for submitting concerns
“Thank goodness for our Ulliance Voice Your Concern Report Line.
We were able to investigate an anonymous, serious allegation and
appropriately intervene; saving the organization thousands of dollars
and our reputation.”VP Human Resources of a Government Entity